me get baned :/

xAustin

well all i can rea;;y say is im sorry for fatty saying i was acting like a jackass ( because thats what he had claimed) and all i did to ahve him say that was camp a bombsite as a ct and wait for the Ts to get there.. after which i got done killing 4 ppl and winnign the round i got excited and said' WAY TO GO AUSTIN' and he then says i am acting like jackass.

now that is cleared up, and when iwas asking why he was calling me one, but was realyl saying i was ACATING like one we both got mad and i ended up banned.

i play here all the time, i ahve fun... but when i cant even get excited over this stuff.. come on... (btw my spelling sucks)

xAustin is requesting an unban, thank you

Your ban was for 60 minutes.

Your issue was with Lunk mainly, not me. I didn't say a word to you, I was just observing, and felt the same way as Lunk. Lunk let me know that you were pushing buttons, so on whatever remark it was, we BOTH went to ban you....Lunk was being nice and went for a 5 minute ban, but I think my chubby fingers were just a little quicker because you got an hour from me.

If you enjoy playing here, that means you've been around long enough to know we don't tolerate certain behaviors, and acting like you were is one of them.

I know that your story above is about 1/10 of the entire story, so I'm really tempted to extend your ban. I can't stand responses like this when an apology dances everywhere but within the complete truth. However, I don't feel like pulling logs and looking at it at this moment. I assure you I saw none of what you mention above, so that wasn't the reason for your banning.

Think harder, perhaps remember. I may just go pull it up later to remind myself.

Guest ~shaKe
Guest ~shaKe
Guest ~shaKe
Guests
I know that your story above is about 1/10 of the entire story, so I'm really tempted to extend your ban.

Dont extend his ban because he only said 1/10 of what happened. He is just expressing his opinion for that section. * runs and hides wishing fatty wont be mad at him*

Mind your business tristen, your going to remind us of why you were removed. You obviously needs the same eyes opened as he does.

Note to Mmmm: Let's go back to deleting the comments from the peanut gallery in this forum effective now.

I'm a faithful on the server and always respect all the admins. The only downfall i see on the server is,certain admins really complain to much when there is a good player kicking butt on the server. They ban people for killing them or boot them,there is gonna be great players that come in to trop. Why dont we go back to the old days when we used to have evidence of cheating before bans. Just my input on what i think a couple of admins should work on.

P.S. im not from the peanut gallery just to note!!!!!! :D

Edited by GenStepback

Admins should NOT be falling into that game. I'd like to see your list, because we've talked privately about the uselessness of this and the negativity it brings.

However, besides DTM, which seems 1/2 resolved, who was the last person that was banned for hacking? I hate people (specially our admins) talking about people hacking more thant I do the banning of them. It's useless.

As much as Mag jokes, I take it seriously and I know that it detracts from the fun for everyone. I'm gonna close this topic before I go overboard in public on this topic.