I got banned :/

Guest ~shaKe

Guest ~shaKe
Guest ~shaKe

I got banned for talking. Mr x banned me cuz I was talking to my friend. He gave me a warning yes then I said I need help on aztec bridge and I get banned. You can even ask BK | Scarface. I read the rules it doesnt say you cant talk and have a good time with your friends. Also if you dont want to hear me on mic I have no problem with you muting me. To ban over someone talking to friends is I dont know how to phrase this so I am just going to go with dumb.

- Tristen

PS : You may have done this just to have a reason to keep me banned from before. Ever since I started playing back in here everyone has been like oooo its Tristen. I guess people still hold grudges but hey what are you going to do. I wish we can all just get along. :hug:

First, I didn't know you were Tristen, don't care if you're Tristen, and about the only thing I do know about you is a bit of personal stuff that wouldn't lead me to ban you. I barely play this game anymore, so I don't really keep track of what your name of the week is. So now that you've come here slinging this, your ban is being upped from the original 5 mins.

And here is why you got a 5 minute ban: I put up a tsay to hush, I warned you, and then you continued blabbing so much that I couldn't even key the mic to tell you to hush. You just kept questioning why, etc. etc. etc....to the extent you wouldn't shut up long enough to hear anything. I will not be searching thru for some mute command when someone is being disruptive.

Your ban will not be removed at least until there is an apology, and no earlier than tomorrow after this post.

Guest ~shaKe
Guest ~shaKe
First, I didn't know you were Tristen, don't care if you're Tristen, and about the only thing I do know about you is a bit of personal stuff that wouldn't lead me to ban you.  I barely play this game anymore, so I don't really keep track of what your name of the week is.  So now that you've come here slinging this, your ban is being upped from the original 5 mins.

And here is why you got a 5 minute ban:  I put up a tsay to hush, I warned you, and then you continued blabbing so much that I couldn't even key the mic to tell you to hush.  You just kept questioning why, etc. etc. etc....to the extent you wouldn't shut up long enough to hear anything. I will not be searching thru for some mute command when someone is being disruptive.

Your ban will not be removed at least until there is an apology, and no earlier than tomorrow after this post.

An apology for talking? You are kidding me right? And to scroll for mute all you have to do is hit player list and right click on the player. And barely play cs? I see you play all the time. I am not the only one that got banned for talking. So did my entire team, no not my cal team, the whole ct team anyone with a * in there name for talking. Dude u banned right after u did the tsay message cuz I said I needed help on aztec bridge. There was someone else that was asking why they couldnt talk. How are you not suppose to talk during cs? It involves communication. As far as a apology there is none. I shouldnt have to apologize because I talked or because someone is to lazy to mute a player. How much is that? A couple of finger movements. I mean seriously some people just need to grow up. As far as the ban if you want to ban cause I talked keep me banned because I have no reason playing in a server with some old farts going stop talking. And you guys always complain about whining and how you hate it. I see more [Mmmm] complain and whine then the regulars that play there. Cs is suppose to be fun not a time when you have to bring tissues to your computer to play on a server. Mrx your first box of tissues is on me.www.kleenex.com Have a wondeful day.

Exactly...i listened to his story and told him to post up. I expected exactly this result. I assumed he was warned. mrX is not quick to pull triggers. Heck, it was 5 minutes and now this! :nono:

First, I didn't know you were Tristen, don't care if you're Tristen, and about the only thing I do know about you is a bit of personal stuff that wouldn't lead me to ban you.  I barely play this game anymore, so I don't really keep track of what your name of the week is.  So now that you've come here slinging this, your ban is being upped from the original 5 mins.

And here is why you got a 5 minute ban:  I put up a tsay to hush, I warned you, and then you continued blabbing so much that I couldn't even key the mic to tell you to hush.  You just kept questioning why, etc. etc. etc....to the extent you wouldn't shut up long enough to hear anything. I will not be searching thru for some mute command when someone is being disruptive.

An apology for talking? You are kidding me right? And to scroll for mute all you have to do is hit player list and right click on the player. And barely play cs? I see you play all the time. I am not the only one that got banned for talking. So did my entire team, no not my cal team, the whole ct team anyone with a * in there name for talking. Dude u banned right after u did the tsay message cuz I said I needed help on aztec bridge. There was someone else that was asking why they couldnt talk. How are you not suppose to talk during cs? It involves communication. As far as a apology there is none. I shouldnt have to apologize because I talked or because someone is to lazy to mute a player. How much is that? A couple of finger movements. I mean seriously some people just need to grow up. As far as the ban if you want to ban cause I talked keep me banned because I have no reason playing in a server with some old farts going stop talking. And you guys always complain about whining and how you hate it. I see more [Mmmm] complain and whine then the regulars that play there. Cs is suppose to be fun not a time when you have to bring tissues to your computer to play on a server. Mrx your first box of tissues is on me.www.kleenex.com Have a wondeful day.

Case closed?

To clear up one thing:

"amx_banid 5 BaS" was what I typed to ban you. No *'s got banned, only you.

As for the rest of what you've put here, Goodbye :wavey: Everyday you have to pick your battles. Why you picked this, I dunno. There is a positive in everything tho, now I know that my warning plugin is not logging correctly, gotta fix that. And a couple other things to make our servers better.

Closed.

LOL, just had to post one more thing I just saw:

Today we had RagingBastard and LH-Wingnut swearing away in voice chat but there is no way to mute them. Politely asking them did no good either.

RagingBastard would be you.