MrX

Guest ~shaKe

Guest ~shaKe
Guest ~shaKe
Guest ~shaKe
Guests
(edited)

No I am not that ragging bastard person. I know better than that. And I like how u assume with out even looking into anything mrx. RagingBastard is you. ok yea right look under player stats and Look key word Look not assume at my name Ping This!. Those are all my alias's. Again a wonderfull call by mrx. I think u need a new hobby. :boo:

Edited by ~shaKe

Guest ~shaKe
Guest ~shaKe
Guest ~shaKe
Guests

I take offense to being called raggingbastard just because of my lifestyle now. So if you can just shh with that that would be great thx. :(

Look at the post just below this one Dweez. MrX made the assumption or observation that this RagingBastard guy was Tristen. I don't know what he based it on, maybe the logs, maybe just made an assumption. Either way, I don't think it matters much what they call you if you're banned...

No I am not that ragging bastard person. I know better than that. And I like how u assume with out even looking into anything mrx. RagingBastard is you. ok yea right look under player stats and Look key word Look not assume at my name Ping This!. Those are all my alias's. Again a wonderfull call by mrx. I think u need a new hobby. :boo:

Do you really think he would make a statement like that based on nothing? He didn't ask if you were, he stated that you were. What does that mean? That means he has done a bit of research and has the proof. Someday you'll develop some respect, but for now, go ahead and argue with an attorney. GL. Tell him about assuming, and proof, and research, and truth.

I continue to be amused by your ego. I also continue to wonder how you achieved the mindset that you have, although you are blind to it. There's a certain line that is useless to cross. If you have to tell someone that they are driving with their hood up, why should you really bother?

This is interesting...

You said in the other post that you were warned. Yet the only warning given out was to ragingbastard.

logs - admin\admin1007.log(131): L 10/07/2003 - 20:59:06: Ban: "[Mmmm]mrX<262><STEAM_0:1:87279><>" ban and kick "CalIPub | Jsharp<261><STEAM_0:1:143022><>" (minutes "5") (reason "")

logs - admin\admin1007.log(132): L 10/07/2003 - 20:59:24: Ban: "[Mmmm]mrX<262><STEAM_0:1:87279><>" ban and kick "*RaGiNgBaStArD*<198><STEAM_0:0:715660><>" (minutes "5") (reason "")

Thus the assumption that you were playing as ragingbastard, an assumption made on your own words. Also notice how you claimed everyone with *'s in their name got banned by your ban. Now you're claiming to be Jsharp, which has no *'s.

I am not the only one that got banned for talking. So did my entire team, no not my cal team, the whole ct team anyone with a * in there name for talking

So which are you? I certainly questioned why the IDs never matched up, but know from the past about you and IDs.

Also, notice yours was first. And then think about the comments you were making over voicecomm about the other player being warned (assuming you were actually Jsharp). Was nothing to do with what was happening at the bridge. Obviously we were talking about 2 different things in the other topic, now I realize that you were the worst of the 2 with the snide remarks you made about giving someone a warning for talking so much over voicecomm.

Either way, I wasted enough time following up on this. You've got no business being here acting like this. Go away!

Guest ~shaKe
Guest ~shaKe
Guest ~shaKe
Guests

u ban bas but I get banned as jsharp. lets see is ur server screwed up or is it ur mentality. anyways dude ur a jerk and if I met u in real life I would prolly shoot you. is this a threat nope a promise. end of discussion. people need to get a life other than cs. and by the looks of this it seems like ur life. i dont think its just me but people are sick of Mmmm and to even start a post disabling quickswitch is just sad. why dont u just stop playing cs cuz its not realistic. disable the buy menu cuz u know how in real life u can buy weapons from a pop up buy menu and then they magically appear into ur hands. conclusion I am a donkey burrow but at least not a rag or pc geek like half of u people. Its like all you do. Havent you ever what fresh air smelled like. You guys all drain your lives in beer and cs. Its so sad. No wonder why you people look so fat and ugly. oh u dont have to waste ur time on me u prolly do enough of that on beer and cs. I am suprised how half of u have girlfriends.

haha this thread increased my intellligence |-| this much.

Mrx your first box of tissues is on me.www.kleenex.com Have a wondeful day.

Nice job stealing from san :o .

lol only an idiot would make a threat of physical violence in an online forum... If MrX were so inclined as to find out who you are and report such a thing, you could be in a lot of trouble ~shake. I recommend cooling your jets and engaging what remains of your diminutive brain power before posting ever again, if fatty hasn't revoked your rights already... If you keep this kind of behaviour up everywhere, you're liable to end up facing severe legal consequences.

w0w tristen will try and come back 2 weeks later anyways, i guarentee that this is not the last time we will see this kid.

He will be isolated once again. So, as we all know, if he makes his way onto our server, he can't just play and hide. He has to let people know who he is or he's not "complete."

So, I'll ask the community to report to us if/when they ever see him, namely on trop or fc.

He has a hole running straight through the middle of him. He can never goof off enough, play victim enough, or hurl enough insults to fill it.

lol, X, sue his donkey. there has just got to be times when you love your job!

i'm just upset, cuz i asked you guys to give him another chance, and i apologize. if i would have known that he would be acting like this, there would be no way in hades......i see that he has been banned from the forums, but i could wager to bet we'll see him around these parts again. :bang:

lol, i remember the day we told him he could play on Mmmm, he was a giddy schoolgirl

so, shoo, be gone. yada yada. :angry:

Fatty Posted on Oct 8 2003, 07:27 PM

He has a hole running straight through the middle of him. He can never goof off enough, play victim enough, or hurl enough insults to fill it.

He's after one thing...the reckoning! B):fatty:

Nice job stealing from san :o .

I know several people who say this, can't assume he got in from teh SaN man.

I really can get old hearing it from 10 different people in the course of an hour in a server.

I really can get old hearing it from 10 different people in the course of an hour in a server.

Wow, it actually makes you age? Never heard of that, but I won't say anything like that around you. Seen a doctor for that?