Who is this?

bullet-401

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats xAustin or something like that. He got 120 minutes for purposefully attacking me, along with his cohort Needle something, who initiated it, who got a perm.

And before needle whatever comes to post, he and Austin were complaining about the map quite a bit. Gets to like the 13th round, I say "bombsite's over here", and even go back to lead needle there. He proceeds to run past the site, back around thru CT spawn, so I slayed him. He and I were last 2 T's, and there was only 1 CT. It seemed purposeful to me.

Next round he and austin go on the little 'shoot X down to 24hp' spree.

Ah well, am I the only one to get customers in here anymore -_-

Why in the world would you take this out on someone else xAustin? You got a beef, bring it here. I'll explain exactly why you got what you got. As for what happened, I gave you the benefit of not getting a perm b/c you were not the one that started it. You certainly participated, and even after I was dead, it continued to say "xAustin attacked a teammate", dunno if you went after needle or someone else.

So you go to IRC and dig yourself a hole? This whole explosion is useless. I'll ask other [Mmmm] to chime in here, cause my first reaction is to keep you gone till you've squared this away with a nice solid apology to Bullet. He didn't deserve that at all.

ctrl+alt+prtscn will just get the window you have up btw, unless you were trying to show off your screen B)