banned..

Guest shinji

Guest shinji
Guest shinji
Guest shinji
Guests

hi, this is shinji from zx2. a while ago i got banned from here, but i kinda forgot about it since i haven`t been pubbing much.

anyway, i think it was for some wall shots that i was making on nuke from t side roof to upper bomb site rafters. this is a well known spam point, and isn`t due to cheats at all.

appreciate it if i can get unbanned. my steamid is 0:1:64092.

thanks for your time.

L 10/06/2003 - 00:23:59: "dreamstate<1269><STEAM_0:1:64092><CT>" say "im banned from fightclub cause im so cool ,x"

L 10/06/2003 - 00:24:30: "dreamstate<1269><STEAM_0:1:64092><CT>" say "cause i spam people thru walls and i dieeee"

L 10/06/2003 - 00:26:03: "dreamstate<1269><STEAM_0:1:64092><CT>" say "all the cool kids are banned from fightclub." (dead)

It initially helps us a lot if you tell us which server you are referring to. :D Are you having issues

connecting to trop as well?

When the box that is Trop combusted, I copied FC's bans to Trop (cause it contains all the really important ones ) :ph34r:

Anyways, I'm gonna release both of these.

Also, I doubt anyone banned you for shooting at a commonly spammed area. I have not seen a demo on this, so there's no use to converse any further because I have nothing to go by.

If it surfaces that it was a behovioral issue, then the ban will be reissued until we make the correct ammends and you have understanding.

Have fun.

Guest shinji
Guest shinji
Guest shinji
Guests

everything is fine now, thanks for your understanding.