banned

Guest i am so cal-i

Guest i am so cal-i
Guest i am so cal-i
(edited)

I was banned about 2 minutes ago from Trop. Thought to be MadBean. Probably accused of hacking. Wee and Player were mad team killing and I asked Bean to do something and he did nothing. He let them team kill all through the map. I came through (acutally trying this time) and I killed about 7 guys and planted bomb. I was then killed, kicked, and banned. Can an admin help me out here? Honestly, if this is going to happen everytime I come into a community server, then I am going to leave. Thanks!

Edited by i am so cal-i

I did ban you, but it was only for 5 min. But that was because you and wee were throwing comments to each other that were very inappropriate.

I did see the comments you were making to me about wee and blah, so I switched sides. When I switched they were not doing it any more, so I let it go.

Keep it clean and play the game. Don't let what other people are doing bother your game.

Post your ID and I will take care of it iff it is longer than 5 min.

Guest i am so cal-i
Guest i am so cal-i

No problem. But just to let you know, it was wee and blah who were talking about Mmmm and team attacking and killing all over the place.

L1025045.log(1020): L 10/25/2003 - 22:37:38: "im so cal-i<1145><STEAM_0:0:127912><TERRORIST>" say "hey scrub donkey weeee" (dead)

L1025045.log(1023): L 10/25/2003 - 22:37:41: "im so cal-i<1145><STEAM_0:0:127912><TERRORIST>" say "shut your mouth"

L1025045.log(1034): L 10/25/2003 - 22:38:07: "im so cal-i<1145><STEAM_0:0:127912><TERRORIST>" say "sit down slut"

If that makes it through the filter.

If this is going to happen every time you join a community server, leave. Bye! Hasta la vista! Adios! This is always frustrating b/c you know the rules, you've been around, are posting under an alias here, and are acting as if you didn't do anything. And pointing to the other guy. I can bet you honestly do not think you did a thing wrong, just happy the 5 mins is up.

1. Be a man and come here under the name everyone knows you as. 2. Don't assume you've been oppressed; you got what was coming to you.

Guest i am so cal-i
Guest i am so cal-i

My fault, my fault. I just wanted to shut him up because i'm pretty sure he was talking a lot of smack about my name and saying all types of things. So i'm sorry about that name calling.

We are not stupid CKY...nice IP btw...

I am going to extend your ban for earlier today also since it didnt seem to work when I tried to ban you myself.

You owe me and anyone on the server (you know when) an apology. You acted like MORE of a donkey then, and now you try to pose as a different person. Nice try CKY...nice try...

Gunny

Let me just state the reasons for extending the ban:

1) You are a regular on our server, you know the rules, and you broke them REPEATIDLY today.

2) You came under an alias just to TRY to get away with breaking the rules.

3) You bad mouthed me on voice comm thinking you were some kind of hotshot that knew the rules better than me.

4) This is not the first time you have encountered rule violations, and not only the same rule ALL the time (swearing/bad mouthing) but NEW ones with every alias.

For one, I think you ruin the game. When I met you in person you were a jerk, and when I play with you in game you are too.

For a 17 year old you sure act like a 10 year old.

Act more mature and I will gladly welcome you back, but for now...enough with the crap.

Gunny

Guest i am so cal-i
Guest i am so cal-i
(edited)

Phew, where to start, where to start. First off you are a liar! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A MIC WHERE I PLAY AT! So how would it be possible for me to make bad remarks about you or anyone over the mic? And when I came onto the server I hadn't said one word to you! And when I died your all like "Hey cal-i lmao your not cal-i". And then when I died again your like "Nope he's not cal-i". Find me the logs and show me were I bad mouthed you or any admin. And find me the logs where I REPEATIDLY broke the rules. Because I guarantee I had not said one word to you before you said one to me. Now please go and find those logs. Because I remember it perfectly, and it was on de_aztec3. GO ahead and perm ban me if you would like, because I know for a fact that you are dead WRONG!!!

EDIT: Rofl, sorry I have to laugh at the huge donkey of a LIE!!! Lmao, you said that I badmouthed you on voicecomm. LOL! I don't have a microphone where I play at!!!!! HAHA. So sorry just had to have a good laugh. You must think your a hotshot stating my extended ban, WHEN I DID NOTHING OF THAT POSTED ABOVE BY YOU!!!!

Edited by i am so cal-i

Well since you have the same IP as CKY/i <3 angelina jolie you broke the rules under that name several times. You know what rules, and you also know that you have a microphone.

I said "Nice cal-i" one time and you went nuts on me...saying I was being sarcastic...when I wasn't...

And so what if I said you arent cal-i...I said that because I knew who you were right away, Raven can back me on this one because he said he bet it was you too CKY...

Gunny

Guest i am so cal-i
Guest i am so cal-i

Nope, you said several things about me. And what does it matter, be what I am and what I wanna be. Lmao. And did I badmouth on voicecomm? Oh ok, I thought so.

EDIT:  why does it matter if hes under an alias?

People who go under an alias to post because they got introuble under their real name is sad. In my opinion this suggests that they are not responsible. If you dont want to take responsibility for what you did, meaning not going under an alias. Then you deserve to be heard.

Gunny says the same ip for both names. So it's kinda hard not to believe him