Sponsors

bullet-401

i'm not sure how exactly we will handle giving the prizes away, but here is what i suggest. All of the prizes will be drawn for. Each person gets 5 tickets. You have to choose how you want your ticket placed. Say there are 5 hats:

Hat #1-Ideazon

Hat #2-Corsair

Hat #3-everglide

Hat #4-thermalright

Hat #5-Buffalo Technology

you can put one ticket per hat (for your name to be drawn) or put all 5 tickets in any hat (i.e. ideazon) if thats the product you wish to win the most. once your tickets are used up (5), you don't have anymore.

We should have enough prizes to allow winners of the tournaments; CS/UT whatever, the chance to pick what they want, but that only is in the case of tshirts, posters, small things, not the big gifts...those will be drawn for.

Stipulation though...you must be in attendance the entire time of FragFest to be eligible to be drawn for a prize. If you come and stay for 5 hours or something like that and think you're gonna win something, you're wrong. I would like to do the drawing and stuff like that sunday morning before everyone goes home or late late (early sun) sat nite. We have some cool stuff coming and sponsors are still contacting me so it would be worth your while to stay the whole time there. This is the way it is handled at our college LAN parties, prizes awarded at end of the event so people dont come for a short amount of time and try to win something. Also, you cant just arrive on sunday and say "im here, wheres my prize"..you need to be there the whole time....i will discuss the giveaway process with fatty or whomever is runnin' the show at the time. But you better pray i make it up there safely cuz all your sponsorship prizes will be with me in my car. 0o0

Edited by PuppySurprise

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they come out with a battlefield 1942 keyset by then. I was checking the pricing on them at best buy, and the programmable keyboard was 29.99 and they keyset boards (NWN, MOH, etc...) were 14.99.

• 1 month later...

Hey pup, get with me on aim sometime (Hugebod). We are getting the new website together and would like to include a FF page including sponsers. Its the least we can do to post their logos if they are offering to support the lan. I know you have most of the stuff in the first post of this forum, but maybe we can get a list of stuff together to make an indepth sponser list. Plus, it would give you a good way to say, look how we promote our sponsers instead of just in a forum thread. Oh, btw, great work with the sponser recruiting.

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

Just an idea. What about GameDeamons? They know you guys pretty well, maybe they might donate to help setup the equipment or something? Just an idea

puppy, I advertised our LAN over at www.teamdfi.com, a couple of them have expressed interest in coming, since they live in Cincinnati. They are affiliated with DFI motherboards, and they do sponsor LAN events. In their response to my invite, they said that if we are interested in DFI sponsorship, that we should post a request in their Sponsorship forum. Thought I'd give you a heads up. DFI motherboards would be a great sponsor.