bullet-401

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

logo2.gif

Ray at VSK Gaming Servers just replied:

"I can give u a free server for the winner."

I'm not sure on the duration of that, however, nor the size. If it's just a free server...well dang, that's a great grand prize perhaps to be admined by our top CS team...or maybe even by the winner of the Texas Holdem...dang..dunno. Then again, he may mean a month or two. At any rate, we owe VSK some thanks!!! Thanks!

Pup, if you don't mind adding this one in...and I'll let you know what Mr. VSK says about the specs.

No, we use FiberFrag...that's Tango. GameDaemons is considering. Crowbar....just never satisfied.....lol. No, I'm not playing hardball and turning them against each other, I'm just looking for simple volunteer sponsorships. :rolleyes:

I could just grab the "Spire" part off their main header on their site....that would be simple. Let me know.

ERM, it's actually embedded in the flash....so let's leave it up to them and see what they say...there's always pictures of some of their coolers.

ok update on couple of sponsors BGB.....

Xoxide donated t-shirts, fan grills, rounded IDE cables, and this COOL MOUSE

bigass fans gave us a banner to use( which has to be returned ), more hats and mousepads and autographed pictures of Refrigerator Perry. Make sure you add what we have gotten from both sponsors. Just edit the post accordingly ill get with you on AIM if changes need to further be made