Time to expand?

Crowbar

We've talked every year about adding more game options to the FragFest. Anyone interested in doing it again this year? We're already going to be spending some time playing Savage, might as well throw in a few more options.

America's Army: Operations is a fun game, more tactical then CS, more realistic, and better graphics. It's also FREE, so we could have copies there to distribute. If we had enough interest in the game, I could even pimp our FragFest over on some America's Army clan sites I've been visiting. Get some more people.

Also, the Desert Combat mod of Battlefield 1942 is gaining a chunk of our communities support. I haven't played it, but as soon as I can get BF1942, I'm going to start. I'm sure we'd have a large group interested in playing that as well.

Other than that, I believe there is a multiplayer demo of the game Call of Duty, that we could have availible to distribute, or if enough people actually own the game by then, we could just play the full version.

Thoughts, comments, critisizm?

ive played first player savage and americas army, im sure its even better in multiplayer. I would like to see them both at LAN if enough are interested. I'm still waiting on those extra cdkeys for savage from our sponsor. But im not going to rush her, since in essence she is giving me 12 (all totaled) free savage games.

I should have a total of 12 keys...If you want one. Ask nicely or send me something cool! :)

People who will be getting a Savage cdkey:

1.) Puppy

2.) Magruter

3.) Watchtower

4.) Longhair

5.) Crowbar

6.) Dweezil

7.) bullet-401

8.) Kurtz

9.) Rizad

10.) Mini Me

11.) ConGregation

12.) MY DADDY SWOOP

Edited by PuppySurprise

hey puppy if you still have a key ill take one ive been playin the demo with watchtower,lh and mag.I like the game its a good change.

thx

Edited by Kurtz

okay, so we like Savage.

What about other games!?! A lot of the community is switching to Desert Combat. Do we have enough interest to have a separate server running that full time? Also what about America's Army, I'm tellin you guys, this game is tight. Much more team oriented then CS. Great for LAN parties, and free. The Army will send boxes of CDs to LANs.

Wow puppy, it must be fun handing those things out.

<uses jedi mind trick>

Here is a pass for you, ConGregation.

</end use of jedi mind trick>

Now we will see if Puppy's mind is weak or not ^_^

um. (just so I dont lose out...)

Can I have one? please?

i have no problem with playing new games. The only problem i have is having a machine that can run these games. When my bro gets his new comp up and running, he'll probably let me take his old one. This means that i can probably run simple games like CS, Unreal, Quake

I know he wont let me take his new comp. I'll look around maybe i can solve this problem..