FF 04 Staff

Fatty

The official Ohio FragFest site is being worked up, begining with the logo contest to drive the site. At the same time, we're organizing the staff. Am I missing any key elements here? Does your job need another name?

BubbleGumBandit: Webmaster

PuppySurprise: Public Relations / Sponsor Contact

mrX: Legal Counsel / Location Manager

Mini_Me: Manager, Network Services

Swoop / Fish: Electricians

Yermother: Unable to contact him, no response, would hope he would be our Server Admin....we'll see

Zad: Master Chef (this is a serious position)

Setup Crew:

Knockaround Girl

THX

dweezil

Virus Sanners:

dweezil

THX

Crowbar: Game Tournament Coordinator

PS. Serious replies only in this thread.

(edited)

can I be second in command of security?

*edit*

btw...I'm seriously available for any job...just name it and I'm up for it.

*edit of the edit*

oh...except for sign putter upper...last year I got a splinter and it hurt me...

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

Speaking of the serious position.....

There are already 2 gas grills at the location, and I can bring a charcoal/wood smoker if need be for some good eats.

I also fixed your counsel; I'm only one man ;)

GC Founder

Good catch, X.

Dunno, Zad has shown up with his own grill 2 out of 2....you know how women are with their kitchens. Sounds like we'll be all set in that area, anyway it pans out.

Security: not sure it's needed...you we're talking about this last year...was there a need at ff03?

Virus Checkers: We did great up until we really got into gaming and a couple others (WINDEX and PAINTCHIPS) showed up with some virus and plugged in before checked. This is a very serious job. Would need a couple guys.

Setup: Yes, anyone that can arrive early on Friday for furniture setup would be great. Would like to know as far in advance as possible if this is you.

Last year we had some showin up and ready to plug in before we were even ready...starting to get anzty. The normal client arrival time will be very definitive this year.

Also, wasn't it THX who enjoyed cooking a big meal...and Fish and ST? who spent a lot of time helping to set up the network (IPs and such)

The crazy network helper guy ...Kanathrak ^_^

Me and gunman could help too.. maybe go get things that you need from the store that you forget :D

Fatty, I can help with Virus Scanning and if I get there soon enough (which I plan to) the setup. Also, I want me a security position too with one of those cool black t-shirts that say "Security". I could also help with network setup if needed.

Are we gonna start a list of requested equipment, i.e. switches, etc?

Edited by dwEEziL

(edited)
Virus Checkers: We did great up until we really got into gaming and a couple others(WINDEX and PAINTCHIPS) showed up with some virus and plugged in before checked. This is a very serious job. Would need a couple guys.

actually I thought we narrowed it down to it being Redeyez fault...dunno though.

and Knathrack was the guy who helped Fish with network setup.

I brought donuts

and I just want to wear a shirt that says "Security" and maybe get to throw someone (whobwillulremainlenamelesst) off the roof.

:huh:

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

I'll man the grill. Love cookin over fire. What type of meat will we have? I make a mean steak (several cuts), but I require marinade time. PM or IM me about the grill details, so I know what extra stuff (sauce, spices) I should bring.

Father-in-law raises cattle, I can snag some beef if needed (not enough for the whole shindig, but maybe enough hamburger for one meal)

What about "event co-ordinators" What with this many people showing up, and numerous comp games, not to mention card games, fire sppitting competitions, etc.... We get some peeps dedicated to setting this up, we can have multiple game tourneys going on.

GC Founder
Father-in-law raises cattle, I can snag some beef if needed (not enough for the whole shindig, but maybe enough hamburger for one meal)

Bring the live cow....

do we have a butcher?

Bring the live cow....

do we have a butcher?

oh god no...please no..i would never eat meat again. :blink:

i will help with anything. i figured i live about 45 min away, so setup, virus scanning...sittign there looking cute....greeting....whatever you think 8P)