car pooling

Windex

I can make clare in 5 hours, i can make flint in 6. Iremember last time someone said if I asked earlier they could have picked me up in manistique who was that? I don't mind driving downstate to meet up and get a ride because my parents live in Clio if something happens with my wreck of a car.

Let's talk, right now I think MuTer and Sontek are riding with me in my Sunfire. And I was thinking Houghton in 8 hours, usually only takes me 7 though. I can see Marquette in 5-6 hours...

Im in springfield, MO... playaa...maybe hook up?

heck yeah

even though I don't know you

please don't rape me

o0o

but seriously...if Jello comes with me then we'll need a different car cause mine don't have alot of space...but it is a convertible :P

if Jello doesn't go then I can fit you and your stuff in my car...but you'll hafta meet me cause I hate driving any more than I need to and I'm lazy :P

we could meet in St. Louis or even at my home (since it's between you and St. Louis)

well last year Jello and I had my entire trunk full (the trunk is the main problem cause my car is big but the trunk is small because it's a convertible) to the BRIM and we had my entire back seat piled up higher than the headrests on the front seats...I spent the entire first 2 hours of the trip worried that things would fly out...then I realized we'd packed the back seat so tight that even air wasn't escaping...

:D

I wouldn't trade ANYTHING for the road trip in that car though. I've been on many road trips in my life (even travelled 3/4's of the country once) and NOTHING is like a road trip in this car. She runs 2300 rpms at 80 miles per hour. The wind noise is minimal (in the front seat) and wind buffetting is better than any other convertible I've ever ridden in. At 80 you can have a nice normal voiced conversation with the guy next to you. Plus it was about 70 degree's when we left for the trip at 2 am....we drove with the top down on the highway until 10am when we stopped for Krispy Kreme donuts...

man...that roadtrip was one of the best of my life.

• 2 weeks later...

If I go. I'll be driving up from San Antonio, TX. My route will take me thru the following cities:

Leave SA

Austin

Dallas

Texarkana

Little Rock

Memphis

Nashville

some little towns in Kentucky

I think Louisville

Cincinatti

then Lancaster.

I'll be driving my Yukon. So, I'll have plenty of room. But once we get there, you have to clear out. Because Im bringing an air mattress and I will be sleeping in the back of it. :D As time permits.