Now Accepting Registrations

Fatty

If you're organized, sure of your schedule, and want to save $10 by using PayPal to register for FragFest, you can do that now at http://www.fragfestohio.com Not only do you save $10, but paying in advance helps us out in many was as far as accomodations go.

Once the first person has registered (hmmm, who will it be??), I'll create a new pinned topic that verfies for you that I received your money.

Looking forward to another great time!

Yeah, he's my partner in the A/V crew. BTW THX, we need to talk to see what the best method would be to expediate the scanning. What A/V do you want/use? I use Norton's Antivirus Corporate Edition but whatever you think is best (and probably what you have used in the past) is good. We could make up about 10-20 CDs so we can expediate it.

BTW Fatty, I will be registering soon.

well i have norton, not sure which one. i can make copies. we should get the worm blaster program. Worms seem to be a problem at fragfest's. Hopefully m0m can get me what i need then i can make all the copies in the world. err well some copies. ^_^

Worm Blaster? I know there was a "Blaster Worm" that ran roughshod over the Net a while back. I don't really think there is any blanket, generic way to stop worms since that is just descriptive of the fact that it is a virus that actively tries to send itself to other, unprotected systems. We'll get it figured out though. If m0m is gonna provide some stuff, even more the better.