Sleeping quaters?

TeK

dude I'm FAR from the camper type...but Jello and I had a 5 person tent with two $9 air matresses from Walmart...and honestly I slept better on that air mattress than I do on my bed at home. Every morning after sleeping in that tent I was totally refreshed and ready for the day...can't say that about my sleep habits now.

Well we pitched tents on the deck last year b/c of the rain. Hopefully this year longhair can sleep on grass instead of the hard wood.

I think i got a total of 4 hours sleep last year, it makes it for a rough ride home, especially when the guy sitting shotgun to you wants you to pull over to puke.

heh Mags that's one thing I liked about all my sleep. Jello and I were planning on getting a hotel for Sunday for resting up...but instead we were totally fine and drove the whole 10 hours on Sunday (not including a 1 hour lunch with Windex and Paint Chips)

I like sleep

:P

I still have that same air mattress and believe me...it's coming this year too

This is a barn/garage type place....no we are not providing you with a bed. It is also not out in the desert, yes there will be some sort of civilization nearby.

Actually, with this new thing called "The Internet" that I recently invented, you could probably find every hotel within any predetermined distance from the exact location of FragFest. I'll even grab that address for you to get you started:

187 Sells Rd, Lancaster, Ohio 43130

Off you go!