3) Puppy

4) San

5) Swoop

6) Longhair

7) Jaksiel (?)

8) Xterminator

9) Killer

first off, who's playing?

second...what sort of format? (bracket, round robin, 1v1 or 4vall)

third shortcuts or no?

fourth, what do we play on? A computer monitor would be too small...a tv would be too annoying to transport. Anyone have access to a projector like last year?

fifth how do we choose racers? it's been so long since I played I don't even remember if two people can be the same character.

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

1) I would enjoy playing some

2) I don't care about the format but maybe at least double-elim

3) I say none of the jumping shortcuts that we aren't sure were intentional or not and if you accidentally do one (it can happen) then the person is disqualified from that race. It might seem harsh but it is better to do it that way then to say try and make a judgement call at the time. Basically, if someone takes a shortcut, intentional or not, they are disqualified from the match. That way, someone can't try and be clever and "accidentally on purpose" take a shortcut. Now, I do think the one where you can turbo boost up the ramp to the hole in the wall should be allowed because it is obviously a legitimate shortcut (hence the ramp). Any other shortcuts like this should be discussed and decided upon on-site and prior to the tourney (well...duh).

4) Projector would be sweet...I don't have one though

5) How about we choose drivers by randomly drawing from a deck of cards. Can't remember how many characters there are but lets say 12. Take an Ace through Queen from the deck, assign each to a different character (Ace through six is the top row left to right, seven through Queen is the bottom row left to right), and let each contestant draw one card. Whatever number they choose that is the character they race as. The driver characters can only be used by one player at a time.

Edited by dwEEziL