Collection's bein' accepted

Lunk

there are nearly 600 members on this board...if just 1/3th of us donated $5 you'd have $1,000 to split between you and goot for plane tickets.

I know I can spare $5 for some friends.

sometimes I don't think people realize what online donations can do...they think "if I donate $1 it won't mean a thing"...but the problem is that 100 people say that and that's $100 that was missed out on.

I'm serious...I wanna meet you and goot (and tell you in person how little I like Scoutknivez)

:D

oh...and I'm including Rev in this list too...and Homer...

so begins the official "Get the po' folks to Ohio" campaign.

:rolleyes:

Paaaallllease lunk... Donation!!!! I'll donate my size 12 right up your "..." Maybe if you didn't get home from work at 12:00 you wouldn't need a donation. Grab gooters, split the gas and get your lazy butt up here. No acceptions.

Texas -> Ohio = 2 full days (I know, just did the Houston trip at Thanksgiving)...you want to fly.

Not everyone has financial issues keeping them from Fragfest. Some people have other responsibilities that keep them away (family, jobs, etc).

At any rate, I believe Lunk was joking, ya'll...I don't really think he's lookin for hand-outs...

Finally!!! Someone realizes it was a joke.

If I can make it to FF04. I will try to make arrangements with gooters if he is/wants to go.

22 hours sounds like 1 driver to me :P But then I am the person that drove solo from Seattle to the middle of Minnesota by myself in one sitting :P Was about 25 hours of straight driving, only stopped through 3 or 4 drive thrus and to get gas every 200 miles. Slept 6 hours in a Best Western then hit the road to finish off the last 5 hours to Chicago. Average of 72mph on the whole trip :P and only one speeding ticket for going 89 in a 75 in wyoming :o

Werd, I pulled a trip from Richmond KY to Colorado Springs in 21 straight. Stopped for gas and food, finally stopped at a hotel in Colorado Springs @ 5 AM. It was a great trip, nothing like waking up in the middle of the mountains :)

Edit: I'm guessing dweez was highlighting the horrible spelling :unsure:

Edited by [VI]ROosTEr

ROosTEr,Jan 31 2004, 12:22 AM] Werd, I pulled a trip from Richmond KY to Colorado Springs in 21 straight.  Stopped for gas and food, finally stoped at a hotl in Colorado Springs @ 5 AM.  It was a great trip, nothing like waking up in the middle of the mountains at the wheel going 80mph :)