I've got more music than you

All Kill3r

make a bunch and mail it to Fatty ^_^

I can lead Sound Crew if ya want. Havent yet attended a FragFest so i dont know if you guys have music playing any or not but i could bring my setup and do that. I run it through Winamp so song list is only limited to the size of my slave drive :o CPU => 600w amp => 2 channel mixer => 50inches of speaker. Just lemme know if this would be something you guys want or not.

Edited by All Kill3r

I thought about that too. I know at FF02 it was made clear that anyone who brought speakers would be sent home immediatly :P . I don't know about FF03. However, I think we ought to have a place for tunes to play. Especially with it seeming like the focus this year will be on partying with each other, not just sitting in front of our computers and gaming. mp3s would be cool, and we'll probably have a time we can play them, however I think a CD player set up in the "social area" a little away from the computers would be better. I've got over 100 CDs, I'm sure some of you have more. Another option would be to have anyone who's planning on supplying mp3 music set up their computer on the outskirt of the gaming arena, so the speakers can point toward the snack and social area.

You fellas are hardcore.

I gots 20.6 gigs and wouldnt know what else to add.

Although Im sure I could find something.

Wonder how much space every song on CD converted to MP3 would take up?

Cause i want that much hard drive space and that many Mp3's

Im not getting them off Satan, i mean I-tunes either.

But what is the bit level of the mp3's? I've got 15 gig at 128 bit...I even have all the CD's to go along with them.

Speaking of...anyone use 160 bit? Notice any difference from 128? Personally I don't even notice a difference with 64bit but then I don't have the greatest stereo.

heh if i had room i'd bring my PA system. Then we can crank the tunes.

PA eh? Maybe i bring the electric guitar this year instead... j/k I ain't bringing that baby. but I am looking forward to jamming with the Watchtower. anyone else got an acoustic?

I've got about 400-500 full CDs on my computer...I recall Rooster downloaded some from me at MML.  :P

werd, I think I got the Mudvayne CD from you. I have been on an insane folk music kick lately and just some other good music in general...Mark Knopfler and Van Morrison are the two I have been digging on lately. Also, I only have 128 kbps on my puter (unless some stuff gets snuck in by others :()