*IMPORTANT* Secure Your Seat *IMPORTANT*

Fatty

It's hard to say how many people are going to show....it's sorta like a wedding.

However, I would encourage you to register now because we'll have to face certain facts if indeed the numbers sky.

-Those pre-registering will have reserved seats.

-A floor plan is being laid out now. There are approximately 63 spaces (3 / table x 21 tables)

-All non-registered guests that show will be on a first-come, first-serve basis (with spaces still reserved for anyone that has prepaid). When the space and tables run out, they run out.

-Now that we are beyond capacity in the "sign-up" list, we'll go by payment only as a way to reserve your spot. After that you're on your own. THIS GOES FOR STAFF AS WELL.

**Also, there will be NO REFUNDS. I'm not messing with it. If something comes up, we'll chalk your registration up as a donation and be much appreciative. Consider this before signing up.

Also, the upstairs COULD be used for gaming if need be...however, we're not sure that's the best scenario. It's also up some small stairs, and atm doesn't look very ventilated. You might not want to end up up there.

-Now that we are beyond capacity in the "sign-up" list, we'll go by payment only as a way to reserve your spot.  After that you're on your own.  THIS GOES FOR STAFF AS WELL.

Guess I'll just stay home. Not gonna pay my money then not have a spot at the table. Especially with how far I have to drive.

Wait, Pup, are you saying the seating arrangement is going to be done by order of sign-up?

if you mean seating chart, i doubt it, you can sit next to whomever you wish, (i assume), prepaying just means that you are guaranteed a spot at FragFest, not determining where you will be seated at the event

Say there will be 65 spots available at the event, if 50 pre-pay, they are guaranteed a spot at the event (you included since you've paid)

the remaining 15 seats will be open to "first-come first-serve gamers" who show up at the event and pay at the door. Once all seats are taken, thats the breaks!

But you are in there like swimwear, as well as zooks...let those other NH guys know they need to hurry and pay if they wanna game

Edited by PuppySurprise

BTW, 65 was a good number to pick....cause we have exactly 65 of these (which will go to all those who are one of the 65 to preregister:

bigasscap_all.jpg

Heck, buy that at retail and that's worth 1/4 your entry fee! What a deal!

Put your head up your Big donkey Fan ball cap and impress at least 500 of your closest friends.

These are really fine hats. For you ball cap aficionados, these are the expensive brushed-cotton, unstructured, embroidered caps from Falcon.

These caps have:

* Pre-curved visor

* 6 sewn eyelets

* Fabric strap with brass buckle and sewn slot

* 6 rows of stitching on visor

* 4 rows of stitching on sweatband

The Big donkey Fan Ball Caps are not the cheapies others try to foist on the unsuspecting.