Basic Things to Bring.

1.) Computer & Monitor

2.) Keyboard & Mouse

3.) Mousepad

4.) LAN Cable (25+ feet long)

5.) Power Strip

6.) Power cables for monitor and computer

7.) Headphones

8.) Any software you are gonna need to have/share. Make sure you have your OS disk/key, as well as your HL CDkey with you just in case we cant find it in reg editor.

9.) Computer chair (if you want to)

10.) CD-Rs if you wanna burn stuff from other peoples computer

11.) Anti-Virus program on computer...we should have 2 people there running Antivirus for us, just make sure and be courteous and run it befor you come.

12.) Sleeping stuff (cot, sleeping bag, pillows, whatever)

13.) Money for any expenses (poker games, anything you want to buy while at the event if sponsors set up booths....also need to have backup money in case something happens to your computer at the LAN and we have to make a circuit city run.)

14.) If you're old enough, BYOB and/or BYOA. Must provide each staff member with a bottle of their choice!! :)

If I have left anything out someone please post it

14.) If you're old enough, BYOB and/or BYOA.  Must provide each staff member with a bottle of their choice!! :)

Yes. Lance will be of legal age by FragFest. Lance is very happy about this, for Budweiser is reverse-kryptonite to Lance. :D

also need to have backup money in case something happens to your computer at the LAN and we have to make a circuit city run.

yeah this is FAR from a joke....happened to me...left me with $20 for the trip home

UPSeses draw power, which would be the reason, I'm guessing?

No need to redo this topic....lemme find it.

Ok, here it is.

Changes:

Snack is definitely still a required item, however I believe FF should be able to pick up the large meals. I have to do some more figuring.

...and please.... no worms... of the tequila nature or of the blaster kind.

oh, and it may have been covered in another post or topic somewhere, will chairs be provided? or should i pack my folding camping chair and little piano stool to sit on.