Addition to the Staff

Fatty

I have budgeted 4 meals for you guys this year.

Friday dinner, Saturday lunch, Saturday dinner, and Sunday brunch.

mrX is personally funding Saturday morning's breakfast.

Due to the newly aquired nutritional responsibilities, I felt it necessary to add another staff member.

I'd like to introduce Brandi, aka mrsX, as our official DOMESTIC ENGINEER.

You can see her, along with all the other wonderful FragFest Staff members here: http://www.fragfestohio.com/istaff.shtml

Wooohoo!

Now, the question is, what shall we eat?

Burgers? Sausage? Hotdogs?

Anyone ever do a pigroast and believe that we could pull that off? Hmm....the options really are endless.

We'll be utilizing Sam's club, so keep "bulk" in mind during your brainstorm.

Oh, btw...everyone's still gotta bring plenty of their favorite snacks to share....we're gonna do the meals, you guys gotta bring the inbetweens.

Oooooh!!! Dog-biscuits for everyone. They're scrumpsioucseseness and nutritional.

Oh, btw...everyone's still gotta bring plenty of their favorite snacks to share....we're gonna do the meals, you guys gotta bring the inbetweens.

Oooooh!!! Dog-biscuits for everyone. They're scrumpsioucseseness and nutritional.

and they clean your teeth

:D

I don't care what we eat...as long as it was once alive and is now dead...

and they clean your teeth

:D

I don't care what we eat...as long as it was once alive and is now dead...

soy bars for you my friend....

After thinking this over, a pig roast is an event in itself. I'm not going to want to mess with it. It just might not go well with what we're doing. If someone else has all the necessary equipment and wants to take it on from barn to belly, then I'd be willing to hear that proposal.....but I think it might be too large of a task to lump onto everything.

Back to creating the shopping list for Brandi. 4 meals (dinner, lunch, dinner, lunch)

Burgers / Hotdawgs / Sausages...is there really anything else? We'll be doing pizza during one meal.

Here's more or less how it's going to go down: You're going to get a ticket for each meal. We gotta make sure everyone gets their main meal (let's say something like 2 picks at each meal, etc....i.e. you order a burger and a dog for dinner, you come to grill, burger, dog please...give ticket, etc)

FF can't provide for outrageous appetites and abilities, that'll be up to you to supplement. ;)

I'm sure we'll have some salad and other sides. You guys will bring the snacks.

Basically what I need to know, are there any suggestions beyond burger, hotdogs, and italian sausages that you'd like to make?

All that I can say is that Zad had better not give me another loaded braut. That thing shot that boiling grease right up into my nose!!!! I thought I was gonna be scarred for life.

BTW I'll bring the snozzberries.

And Doug, I'll talk to danny about whipping up quite a bit of beef jerky for all of us, but it'll prolly cost a skoshe outta my pocket if you wanna chip in.

Isn't pasta kind'a cheap and since it's heavy in the carbs it's pretty filling. Just need a few big pots and stuff. Buy some generic-brand $1.29 jars of pasta sauce and throw it all together. Just a thought.

I know I'm gonna bring a butt-load of stuff to eat cause I eat way too much for you guys to afford me :D

Edited by lance

All that I can say is that Zad had better not give me another loaded braut. That thing shot that boiling grease right up into my nose!!!! I thought I was gonna be scarred for life.

BTW I'll bring the snozzberries.

And Doug, I'll talk to danny about whipping up quite a bit of beef jerky for all of us, but it'll prolly cost a skoshe outta my pocket if you wanna chip in.

I don't know about everyone else but I'd DEFINATLY enjoy beef jerky...can we get some of the entrance fee to pay for it maybe Fatty?