Speaking of Staff

Fatty

Is anyone interested in being the official photographer and / or videographer? I have the cameras necessary, so equipment is not an issue.

The only requirement would be that you are responsible with the cameras and don't drop them on the ground after 1 beer.

This could be 2 people or 1, and you gotta enjoy doing this. I don't want to have to "remind" someone pictures need taken, etc...it should be fun.

Anyone interested?

Also, perhaps the best perk of em all:

You get your picture HERE

This isn't first come first serve, btw. If you're interested, post here or send me another sort of message.

Thanks!

Mrs. Mustard could do video, Playaa you could do stills. S

ounds like Watch will do some of his own videoing with another piece of equipment on a different format or whatever. Of course anyone is free to video and take pictures on their own..the more the merrier!

At any rate, with some verification from Mrs. M and Playaa, we'll get you guys set up. I do believe that Mrs. Mustard is set up in these forums, yes? I could even use her avatar for her pic on the staff page, if I remember correctly. Send her in!

Well yeah Mini-dv is a high quality video recording format.. But i then pipe it to the firewire port on my MB and edit and archive with different programs.. Can make Realvideo clips, WMVs, AVIs, VCDs whatever.. We can do something up that plays in DVD players.. Put pics on the same disc too :) IM me or something..

I know this is a stupid question Mustard, but your wife likes to shop right? Then she and my wife will get along fine. My wife is more of a card playing, board gaming, I really need new clothes all the time, type.

Well yeah Mini-dv is a high quality video recording format..  But i then pipe it to the firewire port on my MB and edit and archive with different programs..  Can make Realvideo clips, WMVs, AVIs, VCDs whatever..  We can do something up that plays in DVD players..  Put pics on the same disc too :)  IM me or something..

The camera I will provide is a digital video camera that does all that too.

I don't care, bring yours along...don't want to compare cameras or anything, I'm sure there's plenty out there that are great, but too much or too many won't make things easier. Film it up! I've just started moving all my digital video to DVD....talk about time consuming....(then again I was adding menus and TOCs, etc to the DVDs)...

I have 2 cameras and need two people to shoot people with em, that's all. I'm not going to try to combine two different sets of video, but I'm sure many people will want to collect any video taken.

At any rate, I think these positions are filled, and it sounds like plenty of extra people will be snapping shots and rolling tape.