Things Needed

Lunk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can bring...me?

actually I can bring the cooler I brought last year and all it needs is power and it can either heat or cool things (yeah it really can heat things)...I brought it last year and ice was thrown in it...luckily the water that got inside the innards didn't break it...but I don't know if I'll be allowed to put power to it.

ROosTEr,Feb 11 2004, 12:41 AM]
piercings = teh sux :D

tatts are teh l33t :D

They're a lot better if they don't look like you got them while doing 10 - 20 :)

i had a buddy come up here who hadn't seen me in a while. he said i looked like an ex-con now :D

Look at this...you invite chicks and then you get all the luggage that comes with that...including dogs... :=:laughcry: What I find hilarious is that the 2 girls are having this conversation within the other one about the drinking, and as usual, the guys just keep on talking around the other conversation, and so do the girls.

About the coffeemaker: Dunno, someone brought one last year and it seemed to be enough. I'm not going to rent a commercial one. That's up to the coffee-drinkers to organize. I would guys that "all" of you would have to bring one, though.

What I find hilarious is that the 2 girls are having this conversation within the other one about the drinking, and as usual, the guys just keep on talking around the other conversation, and so do the girls.

it's almost like a family reunion...

:=