Hotels

chuckleslove

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you guys that are staying in hotels, one of the closer hotels to Fragfest is the holiday inn, I did some research and we can get a block of 10 rooms, the original rate is ~100 bucks a night. With the block they will give it to us for 68$ a night... Which is a pretty good savings. Let me know if you want a room and i can set something up with them.

• 3 weeks later...
For those of you guys that are staying in hotels, one of the closer hotels to Fragfest is the holiday inn, I did some research and we can get a block of 10 rooms, the original rate is ~100 bucks a night.  With the block they will give it to us for 68$ a night...  Which is a pretty good savings.  Let me know if you want a room and i can set something up with them.

Ill see if the guys im going with want to do that. We have 6 including Yomamma and Gunman.

Edited by bullet-401

Well i only had three people reply, and i'm not going to put a block of rooms in my name, if only four rooms out of ten are needed. Normally hotels won't charge you for the other rooms but i don't want to take that risk, consisdering i'm not staying at the hotel. I called the holiday inn in lancaster off of main ( i think)

im tellin you guys, i get discount rooms for $25 at any clarion, comfort inn, comfort suites, mainstay suites, rodeway inn, quality inn, sleep inn, and econo lodge hotels with my corporate discount since i work at a comfort suites here in richmond. if there are any of those hotels in that area, lemme know and I can make reservations for you guys, but let me know way ahead of time so I can talk to my general manager about how i get the discounts.

pup

pup that sounds good. Bigshaw and myself should talk to you about discounts cuz we're coming up a day before and stopping off somewhere (i dunno where) for the night. If we could get a discount on a room it'd save me some money. So then i can spend it on beer :) heh j/k. But serious discounts i like.

(edited)

Pup, I am sure Swoop and I might be up to pitching in on a room for a place to shower and crash for a couple hours...unless he gets those campers he was talking about.

Edited by dwEEziL

:disgust:

my computer is currently broken (yes i broke it)

well poop

Anyhoo, whos coming in early? I ask because I have a 7+ hour trip. Coming in on thursday night really sounds good to me. Get some sleep, shower, walk around without pants, you know the normal stuff. Then Friday be able to eat and get around for the fest at 5. That sounds better to me than a big drive, play, get some sleep. Mustartd your making a long trip, you plannen on being there early? And can someone post the addy to the hotel that is closest to frag fest (include phone #), all this talk makes me think about making reservations.

gunny, check which hotel you would like to stay at, all the ones i can get discount through are in columbus (19-20 miles from the event site). I like Comfort Suites, but the rest are just as nice (maybe not econo lodge) but the comfort inn and sleep inn are nice places. Just see which one is closer for you and whatever. Then i'll hook up the discount

Hotel Choices in the Area

Edited by PuppySurprise

:disgust:
my computer is currently broken (yes i broke it)

well poop

Anyhoo, whos coming in early? I ask because I have a 7+ hour trip. Coming in on thursday night really sounds good to me. Get some sleep, shower, walk around without pants, you know the normal stuff. Then Friday be able to eat and get around for the fest at 5. That sounds better to me than a big drive, play, get some sleep. Mustartd your making a long trip, you plannen on being there early? And can someone post the addy to the hotel that is closest to frag fest (include phone #), all this talk makes me think about making reservations.

Abyss bro, Ill probably be coming in late Thursday night myself. You are still driving with Facehole correct? We could all hook it up with a hotel if you two are interested, I will definately want some place to sleep though :) If you are interested hit me up on AIM and we can hash out plans I have made nothing official yet other than I am coming either thursday night(most likely) or friday morning(probably not likely) and that I am going back on Sunday night(most likely) or monday morning. I never did get a chance to meet up with you and Teflon when you guys flew in to SEattle <_< I was down in L.A. unfortunately o0o lemme know what you think and what your plans are :)