An idea for FF '04

Chamber

I want to bring my xbox to FF this year, and i'll have Redeyez bring his also. I'm also going to bring a TV for us to play on. I brought my xbox last year, and quite a few people were excited, but we had no TV.

So, if enough people want, i'll bring itand we can veg out on some Halo 2 :D Also, if anyone has any requests for some xbox games, just let me know and i'll bring them.

:boing:

A thought occurs...since there'll be room in my car, I should be able to bring my extra TV. I got it for college, and we have plenty of TVs at my house, so no one will miss it. Should I also bring Gamecube with Super Smash Bros Melee? Great, great multiplayer game.

LOL Chuckles.....i like mine alot more since i got it modded  :D  It's awsome being able to play SNES, Genesis, and arcade games on it.  LOL

Oh, and i guess Halo 2 has been pushed back to fall '04  :(

Why would I need that when my SNES, NES, and Genisis are all still hooked up? :P and my computer runs my MAME perfectly fine and I have 23 discs worth of MAME roms for my PC ;) But I am interested in moding my xbox anyways so that it might be worth something. care to PM me a linkn or send it to me on AIM?