Team Project for FF04?

Fatty

How about we paint my truck to the theme of FragFest or online gaming or everything we do?

Facehole is an autobody dewd.....anyone else into this stuff? Is it even possible to do something like this at a remote location?

Preacher's friend and FF attendee "Vengeance" makes after market high performance parts for small cars. He does no body or paint work. Mostly he specializes in high grade motor mounts and different brackets made from aircraft materials so that they are light for racing

Edited by PuppySurprise

i have been painting proffesionally for 12 years and just got a new job in a highend bodyshop doin nothin but brand new nice cars

but im not saying im gonna do it either , maybe if someone wants to prep and i have some equipment cuz im not gonna fly my equipment there

and all killer what do consider a descent gun ?

anyway sounds like something .also ill omly be there for 3 days so it would be time consuming but could also be fun after a few beers

:wavey:

GC Founder

It doesn't have to look good.....it's a job that nobody is getting paid for, and a job that lots should enjoy.....

It's one of those things where we take pictures and look back in 5 years and say..."good times"

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

You know the white circle with the black cs guy with the mp5.. put that on the hood then underneath it arch the www.Gamerscoalition.com / www.fragfestohio.com Then on the side or tailgate you can have everyone spray their "alias" or such who is in the .gc or fragfest whatever ya wanna do. Just an idea.

GC Founder

First idea, and a great one!

I don't have the skills nor the tools, but I have the truck that I can donate to the fun cause. Keep thinkin!

I guess we'd need decent stencils....and some sort of paint that will stay on for a while.

I think everbody at FF should stencil their name on there. And maybe stencil the gold/silver sponsor logos on there as an incentive to more sponsors. Just an idea...companies tend to eat that stuff up.

First idea, and a great one!

I don't have the skills nor the tools, but I have the truck that I can donate to the fun cause.  Keep thinkin!

I guess we'd need decent stencils....and some sort of paint that will stay on for a while.

Sounds like Fatty is the Jesse James of the LANing community. :D

Preacher's friend and FF attendee "Vengeance" is a car detail guy (that is what he does for a living), painting cars and etc, he is even thinking about helping to some kind of sponsorship for the event.  Maybe that is a way for him to sponsor.  Ask him about it.

let me fix this, my buddie makes after market high performance parts for small cars. He does no body or paint work. Mostly he specializes in high grade motor mounts and different brackets made from aircraft materials so that they are light for racing.

Preacher's friend and FF attendee "Vengeance" makes after market high performance parts for small cars. He does no body or paint work. Mostly he specializes in high grade motor mounts and different brackets made from aircraft materials so that they are light for racing

^_^

um, yeah, so...thats what i wrote in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NaturalBornKilla
Guest NaturalBornKilla
Guest NaturalBornKilla
Guests
(edited)

Here is the FF logo to put on your truck

booya

Edited by NaturalBornKilla

GC Founder
Preacher's friend and FF attendee "Vengeance" is a car detail guy (that is what he does for a living), painting cars and etc, he is even thinking about helping to some kind of sponsorship for the event.  Maybe that is a way for him to sponsor.  Ask him about it.

let me fix this, my buddie makes after market high performance parts for small cars. He does no body or paint work. Mostly he specializes in high grade motor mounts and different brackets made from aircraft materials so that they are light for racing.

Let's just make it a racing truck instead of painting it up. I won't mind. :rolleyes: