Computer Spots remaining hit the TEENS

Fatty

don't know if you saw it yet BGB...but your menu system has an error...when you go to like the Gold Sponsors page then reopen the menu...it goes underneath the other things on the page.

also nothing but the Gold sponsors page actually works for me...

Thanks for the info playaa, we do realize that that is a problem. We are trying to figure out if we can bring it to the front or if we are going to have to take the easy way out and just move the content down.

By the way, should you guys see things like this, please bring them to our attention, they are very helpful.

Bub

(edited)

BGB....as a programmer I've dealt with this exact same issue before.

depending upon what you're using to display (and I see now that you are using flash so you fit exactly what I'm about to say):

there are 2 different types of internet controls (textboxes, images, flash, drop down lists):

1) Windowed

2) Windowless

I don't remember which is which...but one type uses Z-order (front to back, etc.) and the other ignores it totally. Flash controls are the type that ignore it entirely. (as are listboxes and drop down lists among other things).

The ONLY way to get around what's happening is to manually remove the items from the webpage when the menu opens...and that's alot of work.

so yeah, you're only real answer is to move the flash movies down.

I've been dealing with this exact issue at work for a LOOOONG time...my problem is that I can't move my items and I can't remove them from the page through code...but I hope you fix yours

:D

*edit*

BAF and Corsair memory links do not work for me in the sponsor menu...other than that and the pre-mentioned problem it all works.

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

Well, there are a couple of different aspects. The site is written in shtml so that I don't have to recode the header on every page blah blah blah. So the menu is a javascript dropdown menu which is called into the file that has the flash in it. I agree, probably going to have to just move the content down. Just need the time to work on it.