Microsoft Windows XP Tweaking Guide

Guest Orbital

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Alright, here it is, my XP tweak guide. I finally am getting some time and starting on this. It's a lot of work, but I'll do it, so all of you can enjoy your operating system to the fullest, the way it was intended to, none of this default hocus pocus, we are getting power back into our systems! [Crows cheers]

http://www.th3fall3n.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard...act=ST;f=7;t=16

I have to put it in the Fall3N Forums now, because I don't know if I my tweaking guides are welcome in MMMM anymore, since Barto left, but anyways... this is for all of you. I hope this helps many people. I just want to make your life just a little bit easier ;).

Post replys if you'd like! Have fun!

P.S. ANy MMMM Member, can you please make this a PINNED thread, I'd like EVERYONE to read this, so it can help as many people as possible.

If you have questions, on ANYTHING in this thread, email me: tek_junk@pacbell.net or just post, and I'll reply to it as fast as possible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Yeah, I was wondering if.. someone [the magical admin :huh: ] could PIN my guides.. so more people could read it. Thank you! I love you mmMM!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Well, I finally pinned it. :D Wilco, let me know if you can find it then we can either see if Mmmm can host it on their site or I can host it on mine (that is of course unless you have a site you really want to host it on).

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...