woman's opionion

huhuh?

im thinking about getting a non-engagment diamond ring for my gf for her birthday.....is there such a thing and can it be found for under 250$

any help would be great! (also if this is a horrible gift idea plz tell me)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest k3n
Guest k3n

buy her some pots and pans. thats a good way to say "hey woman cook me some food" diamond rings says she owns you :blink:

Guest k3n
Guest k3n

oh ya teflon is great. you can even buy her a grill, a nice one like 300 bucks worth. that way you are pleasurin' urself and her. More you but hey.... its the thought that counts right? ;)

Guest k3n
Guest k3n

either one... you say " you own me baby, i am whiped". regular 'ol wilco we got in the makin' no more cs, no more chatting, no more fun :disgust:

Diamonds are forever.... .....girlfreinds aren't. Alright that might be alittle mean, but i've my far share of girlfriends and serious relationships. Diamonds are just a rock i know, but they are a significant symbol of love. They shouldn't just be tossed around like a status symbol. When was she born? How long have you been dating?

diamonds are alittle too strong if you're just wanting to get her a present... especially if a diamond is set in a ring. Perhaps a pendant or earrings?

I like the pendants myself b/c I get to help put them on. :)

Got my ex a nice Sapphire Pendant and matching earrings for a Christmas present... (SHe looks great in blue :wub: ) ...too bad we broke up :( but it wasn't meant to be, and we're still very close... so to speak... but not literally close... she just moved to knoxville, TN so we're not that close but we are... man I get all emotional when I start talking bout her 8P) I'm a little fa-clempt... talk amongst yourselves...