Post of Resignation

Killer

Guys, it's been a long time since I first entered the doors of this community. Back when LC was in it's prime, and sos was walkin out the back door. So long ago ive been through 3 computers and over 1 grand in upgrades.

Ya know, ive had so much fun I cant even fathm it. All the scrims, matches, wins, losses, and wonderful people ive played with, just make the game so much better. And as stupid as it may sound, made my life better, I loved the game and this community. Back when I was just a noob joining DLM, to when we were in our prime winnin some MCC matches. Being in DLM and this community was more than I could of ever asked for, and I must thank you all for that.

Those late nights up on TS scrimmin or just talkin, most of the time makin fun of fern, couldnt of asked for better times than that. You really dont know how much fun things are till its all done. Man I love you guys.

I remember some of the best times I ever had were with DLM and this stupid game. Mabye just making that impossible 438 damage with the awp headshot, or winnin that last round against DOH to break the .500 mark in my second MCC season. Making the playoffs with a win over Mmmm for the first time in a decade, or mabye jumpin a jeep on jeepathon2k3, it was all fun and ill miss it.

Id like to personally thank a few people: Thank you Jiffy, Hambone, y3rMoTH3r, all of DLM, Fatty, all of Mmmm, TFR, MwR, DOH, CsLs, Bk, former LC, TF, and expecially my best friend Fern, couldnt of been possible without you man, and just everyone. Just thank you everyone for the time and enjoyment you have given me. Ill miss you all.

This is [DLM]->Tool singing out. Mabye ill stop in the servers sometime again.

Edited by Killer

School, sports, women, work, just so busy man.

I know what you mean. I just have a different list. I stopped playing games for about 2 months. Then I came back and started playing maybe for about an hour a week. You'll be back, but probably not like you used to. It might take a while but it'll probably happen. I'd still keep in touch. I left a community of 5 years a while back and I made the mistake of losing touch.

We'll see you around...stop back in your free moments, like DJ said.

BTW, maybe I missed something major....did you change your name and start playing as Tool? :unsure: I thought Tool was someone different.. :twitch: