Why buy a car when you can buy a truck.

Nubus

I own a 72 GMC full size p.u. which I totally restored. It is my baby and has not been driven for over 2 years. I also have a 63 ford falcon wiating to be restored sitting in my garage. My father owned a bodyshop for 40 years although we only worked on late model vehicles (no more then 7 years old) we would restored vehicles for friends and family in our slow times. My dads collection consisted of only convertables and where 63, 64 ford falcons, 71 buick skylark (still have), 68 supersport impaila (listed at 25 grand), and 1 hard top which was a 50 chevy deluxe. For some of his friends I restored 2 68 cadallic convertables, 68 dodge hemi charger (excatly like the one in the fast and the furious), 71 boss mustang and some others I cant think of right now.

I am ppg gold certified, I-car certified, ASE certified, Chief frame machine certified, 3m fusor and durabond plactic repair certified

I only work on vehicles for my self now and have switched my profession. We closed the shop and sold it because I saw it ultimitly take my fathers health and life from him and decided I would not let it do it to me. My love for the automobile will always be in my blood. I just refuse to have it filled with toxins anymore.

(edited)
I am ppg gold certified, I-car certified, ASE certified, Chief frame machine certified, 3m fusor and durabond plactic repair certified

That's awesome man.

PPG paint is some of the best in my opinion.

^_^

You wouldn't happen to know if unibody vehicles are supposed to be put on a frame straightener would you?

Edited by Birdman