Sin City

Dennis

Ok, they are making a movie based on Frank Miller's Sin City graphic novels (Sin City, The Big Fat Kill, and That Yellow Bastard). From what I have heard, the movie is supposed to look exactly how the books look (from the black and white with color splashes to every small detail) which is freaking awesome if you ask me.

If you haven't seen the cast for the movie yet, I highly suggest you check it out because there is an actor/actress for everyone is this movie..definatly one of the biggest if not the best cast ever essembled if you ask me. (I will post the official cast here in a few) Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller are co-directing with some help with Quentin Turrentino in certain scenes (he was quoted as saying he has more fun with this movie then any other he's been involved with ).

Now what I'm curious about is any pics, movies, - anything that involves this movie. I know that they showed a video clip at Comic-Con this year but Frank Miller wouldn't let anyone film it but I doubt that stopped everyone. I would very much enjoy seeing that clip if anyone knows of ANYWHERE it exists at (I haven't had any luck finding it yet). The only things I have read about it so far is an interview with Rosario Dawson and the actual Comic-Con interview with Dawson, Alba, King, Miller, and Rodriguez.

I think this is going to be one of the best comic movies ever made if not the best. It has everything - the stroy, the cast, the director...there is no way this movie will not be the shiznize!

Starring Brittany Murphy, Elijah Wood, Carla Gugino, Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Jaime King, Jessica Alba, Nick Stahl, Benicio Del Toro, Clive Owen, Josh Hartnett, Marley Shelton, Michael Madsen, Alexis Bledel, Michael Clarke Duncan

Edited by Dennis