Naruto

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Yup, this is an anime series. I first saw the episodes on Cartoon Network on Saturday nights a few months back. I thought it was stupid and stopped watching it for about a month, then watched another with my son and my mind changed. I got sick of waiting and waiting for the next expisode so I did a search on Youtube and found that every single episode is on there. So I watched them all in about a month's time. This has to be the best anime series I have ever seen. More so than Full Metal, DBZ, YuYu, Inuyasha, and others.

You have to get past the first 10 or so episodes before the show gets good and once you start to realize how great the characters are, how great the stories are, and even though the action is fabricated, you will fall in love with this show. The level of detail that they go into when it comes to the mytholigy of the different fighting styles is great. Naruto is like the underdog that you always root for. You can not forget the bad guys, especially the one evil guy. He rivals Darth Vader in the evil department. The humor of the series is also great and quite funny. Give it a try even if you do not like anime. There isn't any life action tv show that can match the unique story of this show. And for once, the Japanese voice actors are actually great and I got completely used to reading subtitles watching these.

This would be the first anime from me that would get a 10/10 from me. In comparison, Inuyasha and Full Metal would get 9/10's.

http://www.youtube.com

its a shame that the stuff put on the cartoon network has so much edited out of it, but yes its a very good show. im a huge anime fan along with my brother and while he was at college he dled all of the episodes. another good series that i just finished up was samurai 7.