cl_flushentitypacket

Guest Ven0m

Guest Ven0m
Guest Ven0m
Guest Ven0m
Guests

hi, i just join the forums. i was linked to a post from a friend about cl_flush but i tried everything they said and about 40 seconds into a game.... WARNING: CL_FLUSHENTITYPACKET :( can any1 plz help me. ill do anything to fix it. ive tried tons of console commands but if u kno ANYTHING, plz tell me, maybe i havent tried what u kno. post it here or u can IM me so we can talk, thanks. xXxVenQmXxX <----- AIM

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

give your ip to fatty... have fatty e-mail gd telling them this ip is getting flush entity pack error.

also doing a trace route and sending that to them wouldn't hurt either.

Guest Ven0m
Guest Ven0m
Guest Ven0m
Guests

????? what ????? im not a computer noob, but can u explain better?

And i have Cable internet too, im not on dial up

Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guest Exe.Hallucination
Guests

Do u have wireless cable? If u do dont worry tons of guys in the community are havin the same problem. Ak,Keeb,and Jimmah are. dsl>cable

Do u have wireless cable? If u do dont worry tons of guys in the community are havin the same problem. Ak,Keeb,and Jimmah are. dsl>cable

That was cable wirelessly routed, if it was dsl I still would have received that terrible lag. Ahh its too painfull even thinking about it. :(

Guest Ven0m
Guest Ven0m
Guest Ven0m
Guests

well i do have a wireless router in my house and a computer downstairs IS wirelessly connected, BUT i am next to the router and directly plugged in. is that still a factor being a wireless router?

Guest Ven0m
Guest Ven0m
Guest Ven0m
Guests

aight man, THANK YOU, ill try that. i dont think i woulda thought of that for a long time. if it dont work then... :( i dunno but i cant wait to play a continuous game of cs... o the possibilities :lol: