Buying a slot on the buy menu

specialk

So i thought of this GREAT idea to make more money, this is how it works you pay lets say a couple bucks to have your own customized (hordes, witches, tanks, etc.)

so on the buy menu it would say

1. buy > tank 50 pts.

witch 20 pts.

"*sk box of goodies" which could be anything i wanted *example 3 witches for the price of 2* or 2 tanks for the price of 80pts.

"THEMATTKEMP' (set of 5 spitters for the price of 25 pts.

so pretty much anything you want for a couple weeks or a month .

and you can make some extra money on this by charging a few bucks to have this option .

GC Alumni
(edited)

I do not like anything giving a player an advantage over other players--other than his own skill, computer system, or ISP. I like it even less if it costs money.

*However, the idea still has merit. I'd like something like this available to all players, but changing monthly. Kindof a flavor of the month sort of thing that might give incentives for a team to focus on one strategy or another.

Edited by Biggs

THEUTLAMAXIUM 1pt (1,000 health boost).

If the idea has to be "balanced" then paying for an idea that may or may not make it is a losing situation. there shouldnt be a risk vs reward in a gaming community.

EDIT: However I like the idea of people making their own uhh things for the menu. Should have a Community Month, where each day theres a new item to buy (for both teams) made by the community.

Edited by ValenAlvern