Banned wrong?

man112112

Hi there,

Thank you for your time and attention.

I was inspecting the game while I was on the phone. When I rejoin the game using !jointeam, I was placed to the survivor team. But the character was already dead so I thought I should play Infected since there are 9 on survivor team and 9 on infected. So I switched to infected team, play hunter for a round. Then when I died as hunter, I was automatically switched to the survivor team and my survivor character is still dead like I first joined. So I try to join to infected team to play, then I got banned.

I don't know what is happening. I didn't do anything break the rules of the server...And I am always a polite player. Is this some kind of systematic wrong banned, or did I offend any rules I don't know?

Waiting online. Thank you![/font]

By the way, I love this server. Its clean and intense.

David

Edited by Flitterkill

Hey, I can answer your question as I believe it was I who banned you.

It was a 15 minute ban for stacking/ignoring an admin. You had joined the survivor team and switched to the winning infected team, I had asked you not to stack and switched you back to the survivor team. You then were given a warning and immediately switched back to the infected team.

When you completely disregarded the warning and just went back to the other team right after being asked not to, thats when I gave you the 15 minute ban.

It should be over now, glad you came here and sorry for that, but please note when an admin gives a warning, and the rules of the server. Glad you enjoy the server and hope to see you on!