First game in Unreal Engine 4 (Slender Man)

D3NNYM41C01MD3

Morning/Evening, what ever it is over there for you. :b 

(Free to play)

160MB

I've been working on this for about 2 and a half weeks now, and It's been going great. (with obvious slacking in the middle)

And tested it out multiple times before deciding when to have a public release. It's playable, and it's stable. With little to known

bugs left and right, the only thing I see wrong with this right now (Aside animations and a bunch of other missing things that should be 

done) is the teleporting issue. Sometimes, going up and down stairs in the map while slender man teleports, there's always a slight 

chance of him teleport right in front of you or behind you. It's a nav mesh volumne bug that's in the map, that I will do my best to

fix in future updates. This is just a 1 month game project, based on the Slender man games you see around the internet. 

So it's just a main menu and a 1 map to play on. I uploaded the project to gamejolt this morning, and awaiting for comments/ratings

on how to improve the game, or just have people point out problems left and right so I can fix them. >.> 

http://gamejolt.com/games/project-slender-sbw-edition/135315

Gamejolt is a website that runs many games that people create during there free time. These are indie-type games so don't expect

and Triple A games or anything. >.>

Edited by D3NNYM41C01MD3
  • Like 1