NYC

Raiden

I got a few places and ideas to do when im there soon and well was wondering if anyone knows any clubs(be in mind im only 19 :\) and some cool places to go too and if u have address's that would be cool too thanks.

Friday night the club scene is still kinda bleh. Roxy and Exit2 are about your only 2 options. I don't know if Sound Factory is still open or not. They are trying to sway clubs outta there because of the drug use.

During the day, Nice stroll around central park, times square, chinatown, little italy, etc.. I'm forgetting tons of things but I'm tired.

THANKS GUYS! And hey im inviting you to come visit my ship!!! We will be having tours on our ship the whole time we are in NY! So come to the ship CG-61 Monterey!!! Ill let you know the days I have duty(guarding the ship and giving tours if your interested!)

NYC ehh? Wow someone who actually is gonna be close to where I live. CLubs like they said Exit or SF which last I checked was still open...or you can always try the biggest one Webster hall. I recommend while your out there to get some frits, hit grey's papaya, papa johns, or An american bistro ( zagat's rated #1 burger in the US).

Tons of stuff to do there, its a great city, lemme know when your gonna be around and where maybe ( if crummy work permits ) we can meet up I'll show you around a bit.

I thought Webster Hall was 21 and over?

I told you i missed 1941724 things, I'm like 20 mins from the city and I hate going there sometimes cause for me its like the same crap over and over again.

ok lets see...I LOVE NYC! ah! This place is the bomb lol. Ive seen so much so much to do! Bars are really cool! Sights are the stuff! man and that one club Exit off the hook, thanks for who told me that one. I admire you NYC fellas! You have it nice I must admit I fit in well to this place! And that one club Whiskey (WOW) and Websterhall. Yea ok for you people if you wanna meet me up from NYC! Let me know by tonight ill let you know where ill be tomorrow Sunday at like 2-3pm ight post and lemme know. lata And if you wanna do tours my ships on Staton Island USS Monterey CG-61 ask for me Bohnke. Well yea I have a tour comming on so ill ttyl bye!