Are you CRASHING?

ok this patch seems to be getting worse for me. It crashs more now. I havent done nothing but install the patch and havent ventured into the above post yet. Tonight I joined and played for maybe 30 min and then crash to my desktop. So I start it up again and try to join again(I notice my name is still in the server) and carsh to my desktop. I rebot and start it up again and finally join but now my name is player. So I go all the way back to my desktop and start it again and (my name back to normal) play for another 30 to 45 min and crash....GRRRRRRRRR :bang:

• 3 weeks later...

friend rimpit... machine was spam crashing in ut patch or now turned out to be some bad ram were guessing.. funny thing is he can play farcry 100% turned up without a single problem and other hard games but when he plays ut it crashes.. he underclocked his p4 3g and the timings on the ram and it works fine in ut now.. so you guys can try that as well......

ps. his machine passed all the benchmarks and memory tests out there run for 24 hours straight so its something wild with ut but since it fixes when underclock who knows :P