Interesting

Nubus

I know we talked about this before in a post I just cant find it but on the topic of Pushing in the TWL league. I thought I understood it pretty much until the other night I was playing on the server and was driving along in my hellbender rushing a node and there was a levi on top of the hill getting ready to fire a atom bomby thing so I turned and was trying to get out of its path but ended up catching just the outer parts of the bomb as it was expanding and it pushed me. I was donig like 60 mph, just flying all the way to the next node. So I was wondering if something like this happened to us in the game(meaning our levi and our vehicles) on just a freakish moment, nothing intential is it going to cost us a forfeit?

:unsure:

O ya, I wish I had a demo of it. You guys should heard the noise of the hellbender as that motor was winding so hard I thought she was going to blowup.

if you use a raptor to push you get alot more than 50%...he he.

The pushing thing is only concerned with intentional pushing...he Levi thing wasn't planned...and it would almost be useless cause you cant push a vehicle more than once before you're out of range.