Battle Royale I and II

Dennis

2 very very good asian films. If you can find a copy of either i def recomend watching these. There are no dubbed versions so you will have to read subtitles but still worth it IF you can find a copy.

It kinda bugs me that no one here likes asian films. they have some of the best action/horror/ghost films you can see. If anyone liked The Ring then you should def see the asian version. i think there are 4 all together, but they are alot more scarier then the american version.

Battle Royale is great i could watch it once a day and not get sick of it. Lol i do find it funny that one of the guys who dies at the end kinda looks like hes happy in his pants.....

It kinda bugs me that no one here likes asian films.

I just think its more of a question of accesability. Sometimes you just cant find obscure international movies in video stores (I subscribe to Netflix, its a really great service, im pretty satisfied with it, you usually can find ANY movie ever made).

I try to watch movies from a lot of different countries (one things for sure...a great movie is a GREAT movie, and yeah, it does kinda suck that people have a close mind sometimes towards international films).

i just love asian films the way they move the camera and sometimes the coloring they use is just beautiful. i also would like to point out if it wasnt for them alot people would not have been freaked out by americas version of the ring. there are 4 of them over in japan i believe and i just saw one the other day called ju on. holy crap did that scare me. most of these movies you have to buy and make sure they are region code 0 (which means it will work anywhere). there are also some great english movies also. for some reason i just like foreign films better.