Some mods to check out

Guest zerodamage

Good choices. I have another mod review I'm working on that I will put up in the next couple days. It will probably be on Deathball, but I haven't decided for sure yet. It's definatly a great mod, very well done, and it's been around for a long time.

I played Alien Swarm yesterday for the first time and it is really an awsome mod. The developer's deserve their inclusion in the UT2004 Editor's Choice Edition.

Haven't seen anything about Domain 2049 except that it's one of the more high profile mods out there. I'll download it soon and try it out.

Other's you all should check out:

Clone Bandits (a humorus take on Onslaught)

Chaos UT

Lawdogs

Air Buccaneers <--CliffyB referred to this one as "clearly conceived in an opium den" :lol:

I tried Frag Ops a little, wasn't really impressed with it, but I think that was just because I couldn't seem to buy anything. There were just a few things that turned me off to it, but I'll be revisiting it soon.

ZD, if you feel like it, go ahead and write a review for one or two of those mods, complete with screenshots, and post it up. I'm trying to review one per week, another perspective would be cool though.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I tried Frag Ops a little, wasn't really impressed with it, but I think that was just because I couldn't seem to buy anything. There were just a few things that turned me off to it, but I'll be revisiting it soon.

ZD, if you feel like it, go ahead and write a review for one or two of those mods, complete with screenshots, and post it up. I'm trying to review one per week, another perspective would be cool though.

I tried Frag-ops. It wasn't too bad. But came off as another cs knockoff. Something about the UT graphics engines from the original and up has made it a bad engine for cs type of games. It is always hard to see who is your enemy and who isn't. The gameplay wasn't very interesting so I uninstalled it but could reinstall I suppose for a little review.

I would rather do Domain 2049 but there are never anymore than 2 servers available and they are always empty. The music is awefully cool.