2 topics that are 1 issue

Brillow_Head

I was playing today with ZeroDamage and often I play when Lunk is on as well and I've noticed two things.

Newbs have no team situational awareness aka no teamwork and this causes the guys who know what they are doing to get really really frustrated, yell, scream, rank/rave or simply disconnect and come back later.

I've been known to get really really talkative when my score is 3-14 so I know the pain of getting owned.

Ways to remedy this:

1) Post up strats for T and CT on the forums so we can see what works and what dont.

2) Take these teachings to the actual playing feild (like zero, fatty, and Lunk do) and have patience while the strat fails due to a leet opponent or really bad organization.

3) One really important one I think would balance the feild greatly is an auto team swap at the 15 minute mark where all CT go T and all T go CT. This way guys fighting a losing battle on a stacked map (all the leet peeps on T in Italy, or all the CT's in Aztec) would swap positions and get to do the other objective. This needs to be done with a mod I'm sure and it will be a while before one comes out...but I feel that it would really help.

Lastly, and I have to remind myself all the time, that I just need to take a deep breath and remember to have fun cause its a game...say "nice shot", "nice try", "good job" and overall keep a really positive attitude overall cause when I get frustrated, mad and start complaining over mic or chat, it draws everyone else down too...so I've made more of an effort to liven things up a bit and I'd greatly apreciate asistance for you uber leet regulars and newbie GC's.

<gets off soap box>...then slips on bar of soap. 8P)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I think if a map goes 10-0 for one particule team that the admin change the map. We lose players when a game goes 15-0 to one team, the other team is completely stacked with no sign of anyone unstacking. Just now, everyone on Parenasi (sp) had like 20-5 + Ratios with everyone on CT with 1-3 ratios with 17-1 for T. That is just slaughter.