Great evening

Fatty

I played way more than normal tonight...drank a big bottle of wine and enjoyed my friends in Rec...

I'm note sure we had to ban more than 3 people in like 5 maps? dunno, but i had a blast.

I suggest:

GC stack T on aztec.

GC stack T on dust

GC stack CT on Office.

just make a habit out of taking the hard side. It really made for some great games.

I expect to see serveral people fall by the site when they're done gamign tonight.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Yes it was. That nade of mine was the best I've seen in source yet.

I'm with you on the suggestion fatty. When I started playing CS again, I stuck with the team I was most comfortable from my past experience with CS. However, after playing with ZD for awhile and noticing him switching to the losing team as well as getting a bit better, I found this made the experience more fun for everyone. I must admit though I still try to be on the same team as alba because it makes it too personal having to kill my best man.

LT :bang:

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Umm.... Alba is a woman. I've seen her. She is hot. End of story.

What nobody noticed (fortunately) was the nade of my own that I threw right into my teammates doing a gob of damage .. followed quickly by the coup de grace from ZD!

Seeeee...this was the first time playing that map in Source...and for some reason I don't recall that second set of doors when advancing as a T .... so when guns starting going off I got flashed so I lobbed a nade dead ahead...which hit the doors about 5 feet in front of me and dropped right in the middle of our 4 Terrorists. Oops.

I thought "oh crap I'm going to hear it now!" ... and then ZDs nade wiped us all out, saving me the embarassment of explaining why I dropped a nade on my own team . . .

As a matter of fact...if you review the screenshot you may see a few hints regarding my poor aim . ..

:)

Fire in the hole!