Happy Festivus!!

Slimmage

On behalf of me, and the rest of the Gamers Coalition, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Festivus!!!!

Raise your aluminum pole, air your grievances and practice the Feats Of Strength. It is your RIGHT!!

"Many Christmas' ago I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As i rained blows upon him I relaized there had to be another way! What happened to that doll? It was destroyed.. But out of that a new holiday was born!! A FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!!!"

:boing:

On behalf of me,  and the rest of the Gamers Coalition, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Festivus!!!! 

Raise your aluminum pole, air your grievances and practice the Feats Of Strength.  It is your RIGHT!!

"Many Christmas' ago I went to buy a doll for my son.  I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man.  As i rained blows upon him I relaized there had to be another way! What happened to that doll? It was destroyed..  But out of that a new holiday was born!!  A FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US!!!"

:boing:

slims have u bought the dvd .... worth the money?