to who this may concern

well im not sure which server it was, but today my friend wanted to play source and so i let him. After he died like 5 times in a row he dropped the G bomb. after he did that i punched him in the back of the head.

and im sorry if it offended anyone

Mooney

Don't worry about that too much Mooney. We know you're a good guy. I've seen you online and played with you many times and never heard you say a word like that.

We've had several regular players in the past who loaned their computer (monentarily usually) to a cousin, friend, brother, etc. and they, not knowing the rules for the server, let one slip. Of course it's always weird to see someone we know who upholds the climate we want say something like that so it usually turns out funny rather than a real concern.

The only work-around for that is to make sure they change the player name before they start but that can be a pain but at least we would know it wasn't you! ;o) - but then, of course it's still your steam ID that's in jeopardy if somebody bans it.

I appreciate the fact that you expressed your concern in here. Again, it shows your a good guy.

Don't sweat it - stuff happens. I would have given you an immediate vote for an unban if you told me that !!!! ;o) See ya on the servers dude!

Cranky Bullfrog B)