Daredevil

++SexyTyme++

This movie is gonna be sooo sweet. Feb. 14th seems so far away... sigh. M. Clark Duncan is going to be the kingpin and Colin Farrell as Bullseye. I would think they would have some cameo's by superhero's since they are all from around the same area.

Did you guys know they are making a Ghostrider movie *nirvana*, and Ghost Rider will be none other than Nicolas Cage. After I see this movie... I don't have to see any more superhero movies.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

with Ben Affleck as the daredevil, I just do not want to see it. He is the worst actor and this movie will be most likely crap. They Hype about Affleck in Pearl Harbor was the biggest waste of 4 hours in my life. Such one of the worst movies of all time.

Affleck = in Kevin Smith's movies

Affleck = Awesome in Kevin Smith's movies

Affleck = Awesome in Marvel Movies since Kevin Smith did an interview with Stan Lee so I sense a link.

Affeck = Awesome as DareDevil

I couldn't imagine a better person, I think he fits the role really well. Heck, people thought Toby Macguire was horrible for spiderman but he was almost perfect.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Affleck never shuts up in any movie, thats his only problem.

I always thought that Daredevil was black, though. And the Kingpin was white. :blink:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I have a comic book of Daredevil where he's black.. somewhere. I'll try to dig it up and scan it or something...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

And Robin was a girl for a little while. But I assure you that I have proof of a black Daredevil, just give me some time..

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Daredevil may end up ok. But that doens't change the fact that Afleck is a terrible actor.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You say that like you only have one pair of pants. :blink: