"The Shield"

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Does anyone watch this show? First, I hope you are 17 or over. This show isn't for kids.

Anyway, this may contain some spoilers if you haven't watched this past Tuesday's episode.

***Spoiler***

All I can say is WOW. I do not know what it is about this cop show that has my full attention but this show does. I do not see a bad actor/actress on this show. They all fit their roles perfectly and Glenn Close sure did fit right in as the bad-donkey police captain. Completely believable..

All I have to say is this: The end of this past weekend's episode: WOW. Hasn't shane screwed up or what. And what that dirt bag did. Killing a kid and the guts of FX to air that. WOW. Show is as cutting edge as any show ever on TV. This is the kind of stuff you would expect to see on HBO or something.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)
zero you mentioned this show to me and I'm considering watching the dvd rental of the first season?

I watch 24 and though 24 had a great start this season it's a bit unbelivable right now.

so im considering this one

This one is... maybe not too awefully believable but more so than 24. The camera work on this show is amazing. During any raid scenes or what not, the camera is done in a way that makes you feel as though you are there. This show is pure brillance in script, character development, acting and just plane political incorrectness. Dispite the very adult and violent theme of the show, it is funny a lot too. I can not recommend this show enough to everyone 18 or older.

I plan on owning all 3 seasons on DVD and the 4th next season. It is that damn good.

Edited by zerodamage .gc