pls banned

Guest epidemic 2
Guest epidemic 2
Guest epidemic 2
Guests

Hi, my name on C:S is {BSB} EpIdEmIc 2. I am a regular on the gc servers and i play EVERY day. Today around 10:30pm a player named 1337H4X was playing music extremely loud throug the mic. and it was annoying to everyone else. Then he started breaking the rules even more and started cussing us out. I was dissapointed that this was happening while there was NO ADMIN! Everyone was tired of him breaking the rules that people started TK'ing him. I was one of them and when I did everyone was happy with me and said that I "did a good job". Every game he was TK by someone on our team. I killed Him 2 times because he was breaking the rules and I got kicked and banned by the console. I there was only an admin there that would not have happened. I along with others were only doing the right thing so we could keep the GC reputation well. Now I cannot get on any of the stock servers and I CANNOT play C:S. Please help me.

hmmmmm seems a bit harsh , u might want to fing some1 who was on at that time, and ask them to back you up on it

shodan: wat u mean when u say ''banned''?

Well, I have been playing on the same server with Spike since December. He is a reg who has a good rep with me. If he asks for a ban of a player for conduct contray to our rules, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. If this person I just banned has issue with said ban, he may come to our forums make his case and I will be happy to remove the ban if he agrees to follow our rules.

I hope this answers your concerns Cold.