[XX]

Kilzugud

hey guys just thought i would drop this info out there for all who are interested....

decoy has done an awesome job makin our website and gettin our [XX] forums up. if anyone is interested in checking it out or has questions for us or would like to join us this is the link....

http://www.xonoxide.com/

any questions or concerns send Gorne or myself a PM and we will get back to ASAP. thx guys and frag you all latas!! :peace:

hey guys just thought i would drop this info out there for all who are interested....

decoy has done an awesome job makin our website and gettin our [XX] forums up. if anyone is interested in checking it out or has questions for us or would like to join us this is the link....

http://www.xonoxide.com/

any questions or concerns send Gorne or myself a PM and we will get back to ASAP. thx guys and frag you all latas!! :peace:

You guys are getting off to a good start, good luck. So ah, when do you want to scrim against CsLs?

You guys are getting off to a good start, good luck.  So ah, when do you want to scrim against CsLs?

looks like shodan likes the taste of his own blood....(friendly trash talkin). lol, i will be man enough to admit shodan that we are not ready yet but guarentee it not far down the woopin trail.

(edited)

Horray for Xonoxide!

Our membership includes many fine fellows:

Founder

Decoy

Leading Officers

Kilzugud

GOrnE

Team Captains

Vovik

Mr*Fahrenheit

Privates

Terribleone

Makeshift Patriot

Glitch

Lemme Atom

High Fox

Razgriz

Blah

Duma

SilentStile

Dark Angel

Tuco

PopeInnocentIII!!!!!

:luxhello: Stop by www.xonoxide.com and say hi! :luxhello:

Please note that the member list is organized in such a way as to put the best looking indivuals on the bottom, and the ugly goons on the top. Sorry Decoy.

(xonoxide, pope, it's xonoxide, not xenoxide)

Edited by xxDecoy