Need a Ban

Sword6

(edited)

On the midwest server #1 today a player known as

I AM A GIRL SERIOUSLY

Contiuned to knife and attack players on her own team repeatedly for over 20 mins causing the server to empty. She repeated this on both sides and continued. Further she flashed here own team over and over and would not stop despite being asked to.

SIKE.gc was there and was asked to interveen and he just left the server. I cannot say if he seen the request to do something but the messages do scroll on the bottom for all to see. SIKE is a great player and a decent guy so i cannot think his inaction was intentional at all.

I am asking you to address this as alot of the players there are good players and your server stands out above the rest. I play there to play, not to create or be probelmatic. I only ask that the rules be enforced. I love your server, love the players and think you guys are top notch. Keep these idiots out of what could easily pass for the best group on the net.

Sword6 (aka Bravo 6)

Edited by Sword6

(edited)
Shodan is in there and took care of it

I did not see any of the stuff that sword reported. When I got there, Emerika said she/he was team attacking, I issued a warning then a kick. If I had been aware of the above, I would have banned.

Edited by Shodan