Questionable use of Admin Powers

Lux Eterna

I know these threads can be annoying but in this case I feel it is necessary.

On Sunday, Sept 11th between 12 and 1:15pm cst, the following occured:

Map: Dust_2

Bomb planted at B, 6 or so Terrorist still alive and just one CT, who had an awp and may have been afk/camping ctspawn for a bit during the round. He was slow to react to the bomb plant but he was moving towards B. An admin warned him that the bomb was not going to defuse itself. within 10 seconds of this warning some of the remaining Ts went into ct spawn looking for him. He was near the boxes on the side of ct spawn entrance and took out 3 of the Ts with close range awp shots. Just after killing the third he was slain by an admin.

Warning a player about map objective is fine and often necessary.

Slaying a player who is in the midst of combat and moving towards the correct bombsite is abusive and cruel, and its not the first time I have seen this type of behavior from this person.

Please don't let impatience affect the severity of your administrative techniques.

I am not mentioning any names because I believe this to be the only admin slaying during the time period and I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone.

I contacted a lead admin for server #1 about this so there is no need to hash it out here.

-Lux

Edited by Lux Eterna